This is an amazing opportunity to purchase one or two 40 acres parcels in the Lake Panorama area and Tract 2 adjoins the Lake Panorama Association property. Tract 1 is desirable as a rural acreage building site & recreation with CRP, pond and a great view of the lake. Tract 2 is a densely populated with timber for hunting, recreation and a rural building possibility.
- Tract #1 bidding opens at 8:00 AM on 9/27 & starts ending at 1:00 PM on 9/28
- Tract #2 bidding opens at 8:00 AM 9/27 & starts ending at 1:30 PM on 9/28
- Bidding Assistance & Live Updates at the Panora Community Center opening at 12:30 pm on 9/28
- Panora Community Center address: 115 W Main St, Panora, IA 50216
- Tract 1 - This tract’s north line adjoins the Lake Panorama Association property. The land has 28.6 acres was previously cropland but is now in the Conservation Reserve Program at a good rental rate until 2036. There is a 3.05 acre pond that is an attractive addition to the property. There is a flood easement below the pond dam for Lake Panorama. This easement is linked to this offering. The land is attractive for upland and waterfowl hunting, deer hunting plus fishing and swimming. Please view the flyer for more information.
- Tract 2 - This property is a unique solid timber tract that adjoins the Lake Panorama Association land to the east. The timber mainly consists of older growth oak, hickory, and maple trees, with a variety of others. The land is in the Timber Reserve Program which eliminates the real estate taxes but also does not allow grazing or income generation except approved timber sales. A Timber Reserve explanation is linked to this offering. Please view the flyer for more information.